For the past week I have been trying to find a good pancake recipe. And finally I came across this one on Buzzfeed, I have change a few things but it still tastes pretty good (even my dad liked it).
What You Will Need:
1 cup of buttermilk.
5 tablespoons of butter.
1 cup of flour.
1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2 tablespoons of sugar.
2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Melt the butter in a pan then set aside to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add the melted butter then mix until combined. Some lumps are okay.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add batter to the pan to make whatever sized pancake you want.
- The pancakes are ready to flip once a few bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip and cook for another minute or two until golden brow.