Luccia Gray from Reading Jayne Eyre has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks for checking out my blog and enjoying my 52 books challenge.
This is the first blogging award I’ve done so I hope I get this right. First here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me
- When I was 10 I wanted to be an astronaut. I even researched what I would need to do to join NASA, obviously I have not yet achieved my dream of leaving this planet.
- I am a musical theatre nerd. When I was in high school I would spend all my money on theatre tickets. I’ve seen Cats at least 7 times and I’ve lost count how many times I’ve seen Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
- I love Disneyland but am terrified of the characters. I can’t even explain why. Its not because there is a person inside the costume, they just creep me out.
- I drink at least 4 cups of tea every day.
- My favourite place is lying in bed at night while listening to the rain fall outside.
- I love office supply stores. I could literally spend hours looking at office supplies.
- I am terrible at coming up with 7 interesting facts about myself.
- Magpie Making Do
- Georgia Is
- Babbles to the World
- Imogen Louise
- Katz and the Mouse
- The Overlord Bear’s Den
- Alison Sye
- From Campus With Love
- Fabulous and Other F Words
Apparently I don’t read that many blogs so if anyone else sees this and wants to do the challenge then I nominate you as well!