I’m sorry it has taken me so long to get around to this. I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Danielle at inkedwordsandwrinkles, Nathalia at An Outsider Review, Freya at Warrior Freya, and thebantamblogger. Thank you all for nominating me. You honestly don’t know how much it means to me. Edit: I was also just nominated by philosophyofafatbeachbum. Thank you Ellen!!!
The rules are:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
7 facts about me:
1. I love roller coasters. If you ever get a chance to go on The Smiler at Alton Towers do it! It was one of the best roller coasters I’ve ever been on. And if you ever get a chance to go on Nemesis: Sub-Terra at Alton Towers don’t do it. The internet told me it you should go on it without knowing anything about it and the internet was wrong. I’m never going on it again.
2. I love musicals. For a few years I spent all my savings on trips to London to see a bunch of musicals. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen these shows but I’ve seen Hairspray, The Lion King, La Cage Aux Folles, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Wicked, Blood Brothers and Cats. And many many more.
3. I am a Hufflepuff and proud of it.
4. I hate needles. Like honestly detest them. The only time I’ve ever seriously decided I wanted to die was just after I had a cannula stuck in my arm. Its not even because they hurt. Most injections don’t hurt that much (though that cannula did!) needles just creep me out. This is also the reason why I have no piercings.
5. If one more nurse tells me “its just a little pinch” as they stick a needle in my arm someone might actually die. Flu jabs don’t actually hurt, it just depends on the nurse. Getting blood drawn hurts a little more, though again it depends on the nurse. Ironically morphine injections are quite painful. Having a cannula stuck in your arm hurts like a bitch.
6. I really don’t like needles.
7. I also suck at writing 7 facts about myself.
Now I have to tag the people who should do this award next. And I tag all of my followers. Because you are all wonderful human beings who deserve an award.