What’s In My Bag

I was tagged by chelinumerable on her What’s In My Bag post to share what I have in my bag. I have to admit I enjoy what’s in my bag type posts and I was really excited that I get to do my own version. So, my bag is a… bag that I got many many years ago from Accessorize (I could totally be a beauty blogger).

What's In My Bag

What's In My Bag

Inside I have:

Phone. A Sansung Note which is so big some people think its a game boy. I have a game boy cover on it which really doesn’t help.

Kindle. I can’t be the only person that doesn’t leave home without a book… or three.

Purse (OMG MOOMINS!!!). I love that thing. Got it from a tiny shop in the middle of Bath.

Inhalers. My asthma is much better than what it was but I’m still paranoid that I might need them while I am out.

Foldaway Bag. The Scottish Parliament recently passed legislation that requires shops to charge 5p for a carrier bag. I use this instead because it saves me from having to pay for a bag.

Sunscreen. Because its Scotland outside.

Socks. Yeah, I have no idea why they were in my bag.

Umbrella. Because its Scotland outside.

Lip balm. I really don’t use many lip balms but I like this one from The Body Shop.

53 Responses to “What’s In My Bag”

1. Dagny

Great bag, Emma! Glad to see your Kindle was in there. You would be excommunicated from the ranks of bibliophiles without a book or reader.

• Dagny

Grabbing distance, perhaps?

I read of one guy who confessed that he had formerly thought he would never, ever, own a reader. He succumbed to the thought of carrying hundreds of books around in his hip pocket.

Yes. Maybe even a bit closer.

Ereaders are great. But I prefer having an actual book. The thing I love most about them is I no longer have to print out fanfiction if I want to read it away from a computer. You have no idea how many trees that has saved.

2. Joy Saint James

A very brave post! Even though people accuse me of being somewhat of an exhibitionist, I don’t think I’d ever, never ever, have the courage to dump out the contents of my bag for all the world to see! I probably don’t even really want to know myself!

The stuff I have in my bag is pretty much the same stuff anyone else would have in their bag. None of the things I have in there are that important to me, its just stuff I own.

3. sadiatbabs

Beautiful post!!!! I am not that bold to reveal what’s in my bag. I don’t need most items in there, but I can’t seem to not go out without them. I wonder if there is a term for that.

4. Very Bangled

I never believe these posts. Where is the lint and random bobby pin? My bag is just about 100% those two items. Plus a wadded up dollar bill and spare keys.

5. bornandread

I’m so impressed with the contents of your bag – if I had to empty out my bag it would be filled with all manner of useless crap!

• theduffboy

I’ll try not to cheat, since I just quit my job and this will definitely alter my bag’s content 🙂 Well, we are far away. Unless you were at Mexico or El Salvador, then we’d be neighbors.

6. thebibliotheque

Cracking about the socks! 🙂 I guess they would come in handy if its Scotland outside

I would love to say you are right. But I genuinely have no idea why they were in my bag. There must have been a reason, I just can’t remember what it was.