The Interview

The Interview | bluchickenninja.com

I think this is the first time where I have actually been excited about going for an interview. I mean yeah I’m worrying about it as well but then I worry about everything. But I’m just really excited because finally I will be able to do something. As much as I enjoy being at home it does start to get a bit boring after a while. I’m assuming everything will go fine, I mean I know the guy doing the interview so I have no idea why it would go any other way. Maybe I shouldn’t talk about that in case I jinx myself.

But anyway, as I am writing this before the interview I will edit in how it went as this post will be going up after the interview. Does that make sense? You are going to be reading this in the future. Or the present. Or something.Β Time travel is confusing.

Edit: Everything went fine. I got a place. There was hardly any point me taking work in to show him. Figuring out classes around the CFS is going to be difficult though.

57 Responses to “The Interview”

1. blackteaandmilk68

my daughter sufferes with chronic fatigue, amongst other things, you will judt have to try and pace yourself πŸ™‚ make a diary and schedule quiet time if you can πŸ™‚

2. hallenterprises132

Everybody gets nervous before an interview, even if it is a SURE thing. What if what you ate for breakfast is still showing in your teeth after you brushed them thoroughly? Did the joke you tried telling fall flat? What if you came across as pushy or something? Half the fun of getting a new job is surviving the dreaded interview! Try looking at it from the other side of the coin. Would you have hired you? Hiring people can be quite stressful. I’ve been on both sides. Liked being the one doing the hiring better!

3. vgabow

Oops, I just realized I misunderstood your post. You got into college! That is also awesome. Good luck with your classes!

4. Books'N'Feathers

My connection’s being weird! I hope this gets sent this time.
    Congratulations & Good luck Emma! [:

5. sarahskry

Congratulations on your acceptance!! That’s terrific. I’m sure you will enjoy it and learn lots πŸ™‚

Thanks. I’ve already done part of this course, its loads of fun. We get to redesign movie posters and come up with our own video game. I can’t wait!

6. Lynn Love

That’s amazing, well done. You thoroughly deserve it, too. All the best for the course πŸ™‚