Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week we are looking at my top ten 10 books I would never read however as I will pretty much read anything here are 10 books I will (probably) never finish.
1. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton. Its so long. Its like ridiculously long. Like one day in this book takes up at least 400 pages. I like long books but this was still too much. Also it was boring.
2. To Rise Again At A Decent Hour by by Joshua Ferris. It was about social media and it still managed to be really really really really really boring.
3. Cell by Stephen King. So I read somewhere that this was supposed to be Stephen Kings version of a zombie book and I was enjoying it right up till the part where a man bites a dog’s ear off.
4. The Shining by Stephen King. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
5. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. I really don’t understand why I don’t like Neil Gaimans books. There was nothing wrong with this other than it wasn’t interesting enough for me.
6. By Light Alone by Adam Roberts. This started out with a really interesting premise but again it just wasn’t interesting enough.
7. A Monster Calls. Yup! This was boring too.
8. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. It felt like Paper Towns with a few things changed also I really didn’t care about any of the characters.
9. Looking for Alaska by John Green. The problem with this book is there is so much hype around it. It really wasn’t as great as everyone makes it out to be.
10. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. Okay so I haven’t actually started reading this. Basically Miss Peregrin’s Home for Peculiar Children sucked so much that I have no intention to read the sequel.