Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week we are looking at the last 10 books that came into my poseession.
1. Armada by Ernest Cline. Technically this should be on here twice as I bought a copy and got a copy on Netgalley. I’ve been waiting so long for this book, its good but it has some problems too.
2. The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan. I really don’t know much about this book, from what I’ve read its similar to The Night Circus. I’m going to be totally honest, I bought it because I liked the cover.
3. Echopraxia by Peter Watts. I don’t know much about this book either. I bought it because it was in the science-fiction section of Waterstones and the cover is shiny.
4. Born With Teeth by Kate Mulgrew. So I ordered this book within 10 minutes of finding out that Kate Mulgrew had written an autobiography.
5. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. I have been wanting to read Michael Crichton’s books for so long so when I came across this in Tesco for £3 I had to have it.
6. Way Down Dark by JP Smythe. I got this from bookbridgr, I have to admit I didn’t realise it was YA when I requested it but it was surprisingly good.
7. Prisoner of Ironsea Tower by Sarah Ash. This is the second part of a fantasy trilogy, I found this and the third part in a small second hand book shop in Stirling. It looks pretty interesting.
8. Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke. This was another one I found in Tesco. I’ve been meaning to read it since its on a list of 100 geatest sci-fi and fantasy books.
9. Reasons To Stay Alive by Matt Haig. I saw thebookiemonsters talk about this book. It seems to be about depression/ anxiety. Also it was £4.
10. The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. I have no idea what this book is about but apparently its good.