A New Bag

I am not in any way a beauty blogger but I have to tell you guys about my new bag. So I’ve been needing a new bag for a while and since I’m back at college I decided I should finally do something about it.

A New Bag | bluchickenninja.com

Now the problem is I am quite picky when it comes to bags. I wanted some sort of over the shoulder bag since its so much easier to access stuff in it (train and bus tickets for example) but I also needed something that an A4 sketchbook would fit in.

You guys seriously have no idea how many websites I looked at, I even asked my sister where she gets her bags from. So the reason why I am so amazed by this particular bag is that I got it on etsy of all places.

A New Bag | bluchickenninja.com

I’ve bought stuff on Etsy before but I’ve come to find that just because something looks nice in a picture doesn’t mean it will actually be nice. But this bag was not like that. Its really well made, is huge inside, has loads of pockets and its vegan.

Seriousy though, if you’re looking for a new bag check out nottoc on Etsy. The shipping is quite expensive but it got from Malaysia to Scotland in two days so I really can’t complain.

21 Responses to “A New Bag”

1. Charlie

Oh, my god. I am always on the lookout for new bags. I discovered that one of my favorite makes lives in my city. But your’s looks super cute!

2. Isabelleh

This bag sounds really good and practical which is what I also look for!
    Isabelle x

3. Amy

I’m currently looking for a new bag for university and I’m definitely going to check out that etsy store!

I’m very picky too and I hate it when you find a nice bag but it’s just not big enough for A4 notebooks.

4. Zezee

That is a nice bag. The material looks as if it has a soft texture.
    I’m particular about purses and other bags as well. I usually check ModCloth. I only buy from Etsy if I know the seller personally. I haven’t ventured out on there as yet.

I think Etsy can be very hit or miss, you get some good sellers and some terrible ones. I love looking at ModCloth but I don’t buy anything because shipping to the UK can be really expensive.

5. thatssojacob

A nice bag! Looks practical as well as stylish; you could pair it with casual or dressy and it would look just as nice.

By the way, you’ve been chosen as one of today’s nine blogs in That’s So Jacob’s Ninth Month Blog Challenge (http://www.thatssojacob.wordpress.com)! I challenge you to find nine blogs you find interesting and give them a comment to brighten their day…well, eight other blogs and mine 🙂 Copy this message in your comment and enjoy your new blog friends!

6. mmsalandy

Love the bag. The material looks strong and that’s something I definitely look for. Compartments and easy to clean. Hope it treats you well and good luck at college.

7. koehlerjoni

I like the bag, and I understand why you are picky. Sometimes it takes me months to replace my bag when I need a new one, because I, too, have requirements. I’m glad you found something that works. I’m also glad you have entered university again. Power to you.